RE: Etch r5 (4.0_r5) cds and other media

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008, Ben Bailey wrote:

Hi,

Hi!

Yesterday we built the images for the new release of Etch, they were
tested
by some of the people on the channels and seem ok, so I have moved all the
stuff to the release/4.0_r5 directory on farbror and linked current to it.

Great! I ran the trusty cd-mirror script to begin building the cd images
with jigdo-mirror, however project/build/4.0_r5/ is missing on
cdimage.debian.org so I cannot continue with the standard script.  Will this
be fixed soon?

Can you try again now?

/Mattias Wadenstein