ftp.debian.org

I made an installation the other day with the official CD1 and noticed
that when selecting the US, the mirror ftp.debian.org was highlighted
instead of ftp.us.debian.org. I believe this result in even more people
using a mirror that is supposed to be put out of circulation. You have
to move the cursor to use ftp.us.debian.org, which probably only happens
if you know ftp.debian.org is not the official mirror for the US, and is
not the same as ftp.us.debian.org, which is the round-robin people
should prefer. I suspect few know this.

Just a reminder to the installer people.

Ricardo