A problem with the list of MD5

Hi, I was trying to install debian Lenny, Beta2 in my computer (with a i386 DVD, the first) and when I was checking up for the integrity, a package was corrupted (pool/main/l/linux2.6/linux-source-2.6.24_2.6.24-7_all.deb/). Then I look for the MD5 code to compare with one that should appear in the debian official page. When a found the solution of my problem I was sent to http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/jigdo/ , but when I was trying to open it, it said me that is was not found.

How can I resolve my problem?

My name is Josh and I interesed to the lastest of Debian.

Thanks