Re: Denúncia de empresa falsa.

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 05:13:38PM -0300, Paulo Cechin wrote:
> Encontrei o conteúdo abaixo na internet, acredito que seja de tua
> autoria.

Uh, could some kind soul maybe translate the details of this? Apparently,
Paulo has sent money, but to which vendor? None of the mentioned names
seems to be in our vendor list. What's the connection to the quoted mail
about problems with debianmall.com.br? Thanks! :-)

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key: 888354F7
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  08A9 7B7D 3D13 3EF2 3D25  D157 79E6 F6DC 8883 54F7
  ¯ '` ¯