Re: Secondary CD/DVD Image Downloading

On Thu, Aug 07, 2008 at 07:21:03PM -0500, Bumpy Light wrote:
>   I am not familiar with the meaning of HEADER.html herein, but if it
> results in clearly attracting attention from people seeking an
> explanation, then I do agree support is needed for it.

Yep, it just magically goes above the directory listing. An example use is
at http://debian.carnet.hr/debian-cd/ There's a HEADER.html in there but it
gets shown as part of the page rather than as just another file.

>   In a final note, I confess now to also being puzzled by the hint that
> there is an additional update of Debian from 4.0r4 to 4.0r4a.

Oh, I agree, it's not particularly intuitive, not at all.

Previously, people used to post such information in the orange box at:
http://www.debian.org/CD/
and with full explanation at:
http://www.debian.org/CD/releases/

However, that was of limited use - because it's not at the actual point of
download - and it hasn't been updated for 4.0r4(a).

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.