Re: Immagine netinstl

On Tuesday 10 June 2008, Emmanuele BARBARO wrote:
> Hi to all, sorry for my previous messages. I've a problem on retriving
> the last image related to LENNY (debian installer) from
> http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
>
> In fact, the last update date referres to 03/16/2008.
>
> It's little bit obsolete!
>
> If the link it's wrong, please, could you, please, specify the right
> one?

That page does always list the correct links and images to use. We just
released D-I Beta2 yesterday [1], so brand new images are now available.

Note that the same page also lists weekly and daily built images which
include more recent versions than the last release. You just have to pick
what's best for you.

Cheers,
FJP

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2008/06/msg00002.html