Re: Security updates mirroring and dvd creating.

On Wednesday 04 June 2008, Alexander Golovin wrote:
>  I want to have a security local mirror for creating debian stable
> dvd's with fresh security updates. Can I download an
> etch-proposed-updates directory for i386 arch only? I've tried with
> "--adddir=dists/proposed-updates" option, and you can see my results.

etch-proposed-updates is a "dist", not something to "adddir". You have to
treat it exactly the same as etch, lenny or sid.

Note that etch-proposed-updates is _not_ a "security repository".
Its only official function is as a preparation area for the next point
release and there is no guarantee that any of the packages in it will
actually be included in the next point release.

Cheers,
FJP