Security updates mirroring and dvd creating.

 Hello!

 I want to have a security local mirror for creating debian stable dvd's with fresh security updates.
Can I download an etch-proposed-updates directory for i386 arch only?
 I've tried with "--adddir=dists/proposed-updates" option, and you can see my results.

$ debmirror debian --nosource --host=ftp.fi.debian.org --method=http --progress --dist=etch --adddir=dists/proposed-updates --section=main,contrib,non-free,main/debian-installer --arch=i386 --ignore-release-gpg
Mirroring to debian from http://ftp.fi.debian.org//debian/
Arches: i386
Dists: etch
Sections: main,contrib,non-free,main/debian-installer
Will clean up AFTER mirroring.
Pdiff mode: use.
Attempting to get lock, this might take 2 minutes before it fails.
Get Release files.
[0%] Getting: dists/etch/Release... ok
[0%] Getting: dists/etch/Release.gpg... ok
Get Packages and Sources files and other miscellany.
Undefined subroutine &main::get_packages called at /usr/bin/debmirror
line 733.
WARNING: releasing 1 pending lock...

 Maybe someone know another way for that, I don't want mirroring
packages for all architectures from the etch-proposed-updates directory
ever.