Re: debconf8 bof: building debian from debian

On Fri, 30 May 2008 14:36:33 -0700
Vagrant Cascadian <vagrant@freegeek.org> wrote:

> i was asked to find out if folks from various projects would be
> interested in a proposed bof for debconf8.
>
> please let me know if you are interested and would be able to attend.
>
> Building Debian from Debian
>
> discussion of the miscelany of tools that build debian installations

I'd be interested in participating in the discussion but plane tickets
to an out-of-country (Canada) conference or a no-go for me.  If I can
participate otherwise, I would like to.

Regards,

Daniel

--
And that's my crabbing done for the day.  Got it out of the way early,
strangle cute bunnies or something.   -- Michael Devore