Re: Custom CD pain

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 15:47:33 +0200
Colin Alston <karnaugh@karnaugh.za.net> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Firstly, sorry if this is the wrong list - please do flame me in the
> right direction if it is.
>
> I'm trying to make sense of http://wiki.debian.org/DebianCustomCD but
> I simple can't.

Despite the horribly exaggerated and somewhat insulting tone of your
email, I have made use of your comments and made significant changes
to the that page.  If you could take another look and tell me what you
think _respectfully_ (i.e. not talking about blabbering and
incoherent(to be polite) or 'tragic use of english'), I'd be happy to
work with you on improving that documentation.  (Which by the way was
originally just some quick notes so I wouldn't forget how to do it, and
posted on a wiki in case it could be useful to others, not as a manual).

Regards,

Daniel

--
And that's my crabbing done for the day.  Got it out of the way early,
strangle cute bunnies or something.   -- Michael Devore