infrastructure team procedures proposal

Hi,

I've been composing a proposal regarding how Debian's infrastructure teams
operate. It would be a good idea if the interested members of teams take
a look at it and contribute their insight.

The last version of the text is at:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2007/10/msg00142.html

(From there you can find references to the older discussions as well.)

I'm hoping to get a proposal voted upon to become a general resolution.
Please feel free to post your opinions to the debian-project mailing list.

I'm sending this to a bunch of generic e-mail addresses found in
www.d.o/intro/organization. I couldn't include an address or two at the list
server because it would have killed me for crossposting too much.
If you see an important omission in the list of recipients, please forward
appropriately. TIA.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.