Re: Tracker "not authorized" for lenny_di_beta1 torrents

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008, Don Wright wrote:

I'm trying to seed the beta1 DVDs for amd64 and i386 and getting an
error message: "Requested download is not authorized for use with this
tracker." Looks like the tracker didn't pick up the .torrents from
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/lenny_di_beta1/i386/bt-dvd/ and
similar. This has been the case for over 24 hours, so any automated
processes appear to have failed.

Note that I'm not looking for the .iso files, (I have those through
.jigdo and my local mirror) just the tracker. If that isn't going to be
available (regardless of whether any 'official' images are hosted) then
http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ should be modified to
remove the bittorrent download offer.

I can authorize them at the tracker, but I don't have the diskspace curerntly to seed them (there is only space for the current stable release and one more batch, we gave priority to the weeklies). Would the tracker without seeding from my part be useful?

/Mattias Wadenstein