Re: What CDs and DVDs should we produce for lenny?

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 03:14:51AM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> If someone were to write a general library that did this, it would be
> trivial to wrap a apache handler around it that fed out iso images for
> the less popular architectures too. Does someone who knows more about
> iso9660 and torrents want to write this up for GSoC?

The package jigit mentions iso-image.pl which is an apache cgi handler
for serving an iso from a jigdo file on demand.  Unfortunately due to a
bug (which I just reported) the jigit package fails to include it even
though it mentiones it in the package description and it is in the
source package.  Looks useful though.

It probably wouldn't be hard to make a torrent extension based on the
example in the perl CGI handler.

--
Len Sorensen