Re: What CDs and DVDs should we produce for lenny?

Hi,

Jürgen Kertz wrote:
I fear I did nothing good with my comment here, and I hope all who
felt offended by my words will forgive me. I've learned my lesson and
will keep out of these discussions from now on.

I think that your posts have been fine and they are very welcome. It doesn't matter what you post to a large mailing list... there will always be people whom want to shoot you down in flames; don't let that deter you from continuing to participate. In particular, you definitely made some very good and very valid points in relation to the fact that not everybody has ample bandwidth available [speed and/or quota].

Kind Regards
AndrewM

Andrew McGlashan
Broadband Solutions now including VoIP