Re: What CDs and DVDs should we produce for lenny?

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 11:59:52PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>  1. Is it worth making full sets of CDs at all? Can we rely on people
>     having a net connection or being able to use DVDs if they want
>     *everything*?

For my two cents, I don't believe anyone is going to use the set of 30
CDs; my limit was about a dozen floppies back when one installed Linux
distributions from floppies...  The first few as CDs would definitely
be useful, and the full DVD set is few enough disks that it might
conceivably be useful.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery