Re: What CDs and DVDs should we produce for lenny?

Hi,

On Monday 17 March 2008 00:59, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> [ Please note Reply-To: to debian-cd... ]

Please cc: on replies, I'm not subscribed...

> It's time for me to ask the question again - what CDs and DVDs will we
> find useful enough that we should make them for lenny?
>  (total 353 CDs, 51 DVDs, 426 GB)

Autsch :-)

Debian Edu plans to release with(in) Lenny and therefore can also be build
from the same sources. For etch we have three CDs sets (two CDs for i386,
amd64 and powerpc) plus a Multiarch-DVD and a source DVD. And a i386 live CD
and a source CD for that one.

And I would really like to see them somehow included into the above "mix",
mostly to have them better mirrored but also to show the world, that Debian
Edu finally is pure Debian.

What do you think? Of course this only is sensible if we can reduce the number
of images as discussed in this thread and if Debian Edu really achieves
that ;-)

regards,
	Holger