Re: torrent topic

On Fri, 7 Mar 2008, Costantino Pistagna wrote:

Hi,

I'm Costantino Pistagna from University of Catania.
Actually, i'm working onto a bittorrent simulator based onto NS2 (Network
Simulator).

Now, i'm ready to test the accuracy of my simulator. To accomplish this, i need to compare my simulator's results with the one provided by a real life torrent. In order to make this i ask you if you could give me some tracker logfile.

I need to have some informations regarding: bandwidth, number of completed peers, number of seeders, etc.

my work will be public and i hope to publish it to this (
http://www.ida.liu.se/conferences/p2p/portal/) conference.

Sounds interesting, I'll follow up with a private mail on technical details for getting hold of the tracker logs.

/Mattias Wadenstein