torrent topic

Hi,

I'm Costantino Pistagna from University of Catania.
Actually, i'm working onto a bittorrent simulator based onto NS2 (Network Simulator).

Now, i'm ready to test the accuracy of my simulator. To accomplish this, i need to
compare my simulator's results with the one provided by a real life torrent. In order
to make this i ask you if you could give me some tracker logfile.

I need to have some informations regarding: bandwidth, number of completed peers,
number of seeders, etc.

my work will be public and i hope to publish it to this (http://www.ida.liu.se/conferences/p2p/portal/) conference.

thanks in advance for your help,
Costantino Pistagna