Re: Entry for Mathias Kettner

On Sat, Mar 01, 2008 at 03:41:48PM +0100, Mathias Kettner wrote:
> I am listed on you Debian Vendors List. Could you remove my Emailadress
> from the list or replace ist with something like mk Ät mathias DASH
> kettner DOT de? I'm already getting about 1.000 Spam Mails each day!

Hi, I've changed the entry to linux%41%54mathias-kettner.de (site will be
updated in the next hours) - but you will most probably continue to receive
1000 mails a day now that the address is on the spammers' lists - sorry.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key: 888354F7
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  08A9 7B7D 3D13 3EF2 3D25  D157 79E6 F6DC 8883 54F7
  ¯ '` ¯