Re: Re: Jigdo Lenny weekly builds missing 12 files in DVD1

On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 07:43:33AM +0530, Jasbir Singh Dhillon wrote:

>For each file jigdo reported.
>
>ERROR 404: Not Found.
>
>Last weeks Jigdo downloads had 12 Files missing in DVD1
>
>Jigdo advises to use rsync but the rsync servers are available for only the
>stable branch. If any one knows of any servers offering the weekly builds
>with rsync I would be gratefull for the URL.

Apologies for the missing files, there was a config mistake on the
snapshot server that meant it was no longer automatically taking
snapshots of the weekly builds. I've fixed that now, so for the builds
dated from Monday 25th things should be fine. Unfortunately, some of
the older files for the older weeklies are going to be missing
altogether. Sorry... :-(

Into the distance, a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back