Re: Custom Debian Installer CD

On Tue, 2008-01-22 at 20:31 +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> Try these links as a starter:
> http://alioth.debian.org/~fjp/debian-cd/
> http://dzongkha.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/D-i
>
> pkgsel (the d-i component that calls tasksel) also has several options to
> install additional packages or change its behavior. You'll have to read the
> source for those though.

Thanks a lot for the above links. I think I'm well on my way. The only
problem I'm having now is that no matter what I try to do I can't seem
to get the debian-cd system to build a CD that includes the installer
files. Am I missing something? I can get the CD built with all the
packages and in the right structure, just no installer, and it's not set
to boot.

--
 o)   Derek Wueppelmann           (o
(D .   monkey@monkeynet.ca         D).