Re: Sarge r7 CDs released

On Fri, Jan 18, 2008 at 10:29:52PM +0100, dvd-iso wrote:
>Hi Steve,
>in the source directory is only the update DVD!
>http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/3.1_r7/source/jigdo-dvd/
>Is this correct?

Oops. The full CD/DVD sets have been created, but I missed them when
copying things from the build machine. I'm putting them into place
right now; they'll be there in a few minutes.

  Armed with "Valor": "Centurion" represents quality of Discipline,
  Honor, Integrity and Loyalty. Now you don't have to be a Caesar to
  concord the digital world while feeling safe and proud.