Re: Debian 4.0r2x64 unbootable isos

Hello Jose,

I am forwarding your mail to the relevant mailing list : debian-cd which
cares of the generation of images.
mirrors aliases and mailing lists is about the network of mirrors, not
about the generation of mirrored files.

On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 10:55:02AM +0100, Jose Ernesto Suarez wrote:
> I've downloaded and checksummed(md5) the lastest Debian x64 iso images
> (businesscard,netinstall and Cd1) and i can't run the cds.I prove to
> burn in different cds and machines with different software and i
> haven't run them.
>
> Any problem with the x64 iso images?

x64 = amd64 or ia64 ?

Please try to provide more precise data : can you browse the CD and see
its content ?
How do you burn the ISO ?

You can check http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#bootable as well

Best regards,