Re: jigdo Debian 4.0r2

On Sun, Jan 06, 2008 at 08:24:31PM +0100, S. Pfeffer wrote:
>Hello,
>
>sorry if this problem has been already posted here. I just subscribed
>the list.
>There ist a Problem with the jido files for the i386 and amd64
>architecture. In the jigdo file ist the path
>http://us.cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/snapshot/Debian/dists/etch/main/installer-amd64/20070308etch1/images/
>http://us.cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/snapshot/Debian/dists/etch/main/installer-i386/20070308etch1/images/
>which does not exist. The path is
>http://us.cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/snapshot/Debian/dists/etch/main/installer-amd64/20070308/images/
>http://us.cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/snapshot/Debian/dists/etch/main/installer-i386/20070308/images/
>Ist there a workaround, or will a symlink on the server be created?

Hi,

Apologies - a simple mistake on the snapshot server. I'm updating that
snapshot now so it will be ready when needed. In the meantine, you
should not be needing the snapshot at all unless your local mirror is
out of date or incomplete. I'd suggest you check on that.

Who needs computer imagery when you've got Brian Blessed?