Re: Daily Installer Builds for i386 netinst download

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007, Geert Stappers wrote:

Op 21-12-2007 om 16:26 schreef David Ayers:
Hello,

I'm being repeatedly redirected until the limit of 20 is execeeded while
trying to:

wget
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/i386/iso-cd/debian-testing-i386-netinst.iso

I haven't found this issue listed at

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Today

yet it doesn't seem to be local issue.  Could someone look into this?

Cheers,
David

Hello debian-cd people,

Hi!

Over here I can reproduce the reported failure.

Do you have contact to the people of saimei.acc.umu.se and/or
laotzu.acc.ume.se ?
Because that are machines behind
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/i386/iso-cd/debian-testing-i386-netinst.iso

Well, saimei managed to "magically" lose its nfs import, so it gets the location of the nonexistant file wrong.

I've now managed to beat autofs into submission, and it should work again.

/Mattias Wadenstein