Re: broken $MIRROR/dists/$CODENAME/Release file

I've spent many, many hours chasing down this problem.
"etch" has just been released.  I am working with "etch"
software.  Creating a hodge-podge of a little bit of sid
tossed in with mostly etch is not appealing to me.  It would
be a greatly appreciated and really good idea to fix the
"etch" variant of debian-cd.  This has been a very, very
nasty little bug to me.  Thank you.  Regards, Bruce