Assistance with getting Debian-cd to include source code

Hello Everyone,

Well for some unknown reason, debian-cd decided to work for me after my
earlier post that the subversion build would not work.

I now really would appreciate assistance as I can not find out from
google nor the help file for debian-cd how I am meant to get it to
produce dvd's of the source code.

The build_all.sh script included with debian-cd says that it will build
the sources, however after trying multiple times it only produces
the .iso files for the binary packages.

It is not listed anywhere in the CONF.sh file, though I have tried
putting it there as an export like this:

 export SOURCE=1  ( which did not work)
export INC_SOURCE=1  (also did not work)
export INC_SOURCE=yes  ( I found this in the Makefile, but also this did
not work).

Please advise me exactly what I need to do to include the source code
when running debian-cd as the documentation on it appears to be non
existant, or points to way outdated wiki entries that have no relavance
to debian etch.

Regards,

Christopher.