script lenny missing on debian-testing-i386-CD-1.iso 2007-04-23

[Please excuse this message if it describes a bug that is already
known.  I am posting this because I did not find mention of it on
debian-cd at mail-archive.com or in any relevant FAQ.]

The script or link "lenny" appears to be missing from
/usr/lib/debootstrap/scripts on the debian-testing-i386-CD-1.iso
2007-04-23 image.  Accordingly, installation with this image fails at
the base-install step.  (Possible workaround: Executing a shell and
creating an appropriate soft link to the "etch" script allows the
installation to proceed.)

Please feel free to contact me if you need more information.

John