Re: non-free jigdo dvd templates

somethin2cool@yahoo.com wrote:
Steve McIntyre wrote:
On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 12:12:09PM +0100, somethin2cool@yahoo.com wrote:
Jan Kesten wrote:
Bernhard Ott wrote:

Obviously I didn't find any links and I can't use netinstall, so any
help would be appreciated,
It put some here: debian.dafuer.de - please drop me a line if there are
problems :-)

Cheers,
Jan
Two years later...

Two years later, I'm picking up this thread to ask about the non-free repository on DVD(s).

My laptop doesn't have internet access, so I can't use the on-line repositories.

Then you're out of luck - we don't make CD or DVD images of non-free.

I see. In that case, I shall ftp download the entire non-free repository and make my own DVDs ^_^

I expect I'll be back asking how ;-)

And it would seem that jigdo does exactly that for me! Excellent