a new attempt cover and label

More linguistic changes...

The cd cover & label artwork featured on this page is for free to use on
any way you like. You can edit the text and pictures by "The Gimp" using
the sources *.xcf files.

should be

You are free to use the disk covers and label artwork featured on this
page in any way you like. You can edit the text and pictures using GIMP
using the source *.xcf files.

Ok, the new text is on my page.
http://www.onkelchentobi.de/cover.html

On the first label, "Make sure your BIOS setup is configure to allow
booting from DVD." should be at least "Make sure your BIOS setup is
configureD to allow booting from DVD.", but "BIOS setup is configured"
may be redundant.

i have corrected "configure(d)".

What's the purpose of having "The GNU/Linux Debian Etch 4.0" on each
label? If there is one, please change like the cover to 'Debian
GNU/Linux 4.0 "etch"'.

sorry, error from me. the new text is the debian homepage address.

Finally, the resolution is still too low for the paragraph of text.
Richard Atterer suggested 150 DPI, but it seems to be already that. I
have no idea how label makers do, but if I look at my CDs it looks like
vectorial. Or perhaps really higher resolution. The problem is in the
source file.

I´ve made the text font on the label from 14 to 19. and 175 dpi.

better ?

thanks for time... bye. Wagner Tobias