Re: Covers

Thank you. I love the colors.

I suggest replacing "The GNU/Linux Debian Etch 4.0" by "Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 "etch"" or just "Debian GNU/Linux 4.0".

Similarly, on the front cover, GNU/Linux could be moved "after" Debian.
I think it may be better to replace "Codename: Etch" by just "Etch".
I'm also not sure that it's "sincere" to show "installgui" with the description "New Debian Installer". I would probably remove that or make it "installgui: graphical installation mode".

As for the CD labels, it seems that there's too much text. Someone else did covers with different text on each of the 3 DVDs. Perhaps you could put just the last paragraph on DVD 1, the first on DVD 2, and the second on DVD 3?

Do you have sources for this work?