Re: Fwd: Not Bootable CD/DVD in IA64 iso images

On Sat, Apr 14, 2007 at 01:55:29AM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:

> http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#which-cd (paragraph 2)

Steve,

Unfortunately, that's not very visible immediately :(

On the page that references the installation guides, can we have put
after the listings something like

AMD64 [All AMD/Intel 64 bit capable CPUs except ia64]
x86 [All AMD/Intel 32 bit capable CPUs]
ia64 [Intel Itanium _only_]

to make it slightly more explicit? You and I know it's an FAQ and it
happens all too often, but it doesn't stop it happening :)

Andy