Re: broken link to cdrecord on win

Hello,

On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 12:28:05PM +1000, Carlos wrote:
> I just noticed that the link to cdrecord on
> http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#dvd is not working.
>
> I found this alternative one, but I am not sure if it is the best one:
>
> http://smithii.com/cdrtools

IMHO we should consider removing references to cdrtools in favour of wodim,
Debian's fork of the software. Also, I don't think a lot of people will use
the command-line cdrecord under Windows/Mac OS, so I'll also completely
remove these references unless someone screams now. :)

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key: 888354F7
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  08A9 7B7D 3D13 3EF2 3D25  D157 79E6 F6DC 8883 54F7
  ¯ '` ¯