Call for testing of D-I RC2 test images

The debian-cd team has built CD/DVD images based on what's going to be
Debian Installer RC2.

We could use some help testing these images, especially the KDE, Xfce and
multi-arch images. For multi-arch, testing both the CD and DVD is

All images can be downloaded from the D-I project page [1]. Please do not
use images from other directories on the CD server than those linked from

Tests in languages other than English are also very welcome.

Please let us know the results by filing an installation report [2].

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
[2] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.i386/ch05s03.html#submit-bug