Problems downloading from cdimage.debian.org

I am trying to download the 31r5 i386 template and jigdo files from
cdimage.debian.org, and every time I hit 532K worth of download the
connection is broken.

What gives? I am using a 56K modem, I don't have access to ADSL or any
other fast connection, and in the past it has always worked OK. Are you
now only providing a service to users lucky enough to have a fast
connection? Or is there something wrong with your server?

Cheers,

David Eagleton.