Re: Fwd: Re: Etch netinstaller has no eth0 in qemu

On Sun, Mar 04, 2007 at 06:08:58PM +0100, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
>On Sun, Mar 04, 2007 at 05:58:06PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
>> Anything that can be done to accommodate users with _very_ slow
>> connections?
>
>http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/ has links to
>various builds, 'arch-latest' being a symlink to the latest one.
>
>In this case, you'd want
>http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/20070304-1/i386/iso-cd/debian-testing-i386-netinst.iso
>
>By Uwe Dippel <udippel@gmail.com>:
>> Be fscking intelligent and *leave* a download for everyone to pick it up,
>> before you replace it.
>> Leave older versions in separate directories and just change the link to
>>  it.
>
>This is exactly what's happening.

ACK. We deliberately keep around the last *6* versions of the daily
builds, to allow people to cope with this.

Google-bait:       http://www.debian.org/CD/free-linux-cd
  Debian does NOT ship free CDs. Please do NOT contact the mailing
  lists asking us to send them to you.