Re: Mirror that actually has *_amd64 files for jigdo DVD?

On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 02:29:24PM -0800, Peter Farley wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I have been trying all day today to jigdo dl the AMD64
>DVD iso, but all the mirrors I have tried so far get a
>LOT of "404 not found" errors trying to dl the files.
>Like, MOST of the files get "404", not just 1 or 2.
>
>Mirrors tried so far:
>
>http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/
>http://ftp.au.debian.org/debian/
>http://ftp.no.debian.org/debian/
>http://mirror.anl.gov/debian/
>
>Suggestions for a mirror that actually has the files
>would be greatly appreciated.

Which amd64 ISOs are you trying to download? If sarge, then the files
won't be on any of the main mirrors. Try

  http://amd64.debian.net/README.mirrors.html

for a list of separate mirrors for the unofficial amd64 sarge
release.

There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, A state of bliss