Re: debian-testing-i386-CD-2.jigdo template checksum mismatch

Thanks Don! The problem is fixed now. After I posted
my message I realised that the creation date of the
.jigdo file (that jigdo-lite downloaded with the URL
provided...) was 2-14-07 and that of the template was
2-16-07.
As the day before (15th) the problem seemed similar, I
think that, because I was using jigdo-lite behind a
cascade of proxy servers, that could be the problem. I
downloded the jigdo file by other means (www . unipeak
. com) and jigdo-lite downloaded the template and the
rest of the files without problems.
So I think that part (or the whole) of the problem may
be the cache update policy on one or more proxys.
I may be wrong...

Thanks again!
--- Don Wright <wdinst@wricomp.net> escribió:

> On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:35:51 -0600 (CST),
> <martinnmailbox-debiancd@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Hi: I have had this problem last week with the XFCE
> >CD1 but now it is on CD2. Is there a real problem
> with
> >the files (jigdo and template), or may I have
> problems
> >with my proxy or somethig? Any ideas?
>
> Due to several factors weekly images have been
> rebuilt numerous times this
> week. Caching and propagation delays can cause the
> .jigdo and .template to
> be out of sync. Try again with freshly-downloaded
> files.  --Don
>
> --
> Be well - or at least have interesting symptoms!

Correo Yahoo!