Re: debian-testing-i386-CD-2.jigdo template checksum mismatch

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:35:51 -0600 (CST),
<martinnmailbox-debiancd@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Hi: I have had this problem last week with the XFCE
>CD1 but now it is on CD2. Is there a real problem with
>the files (jigdo and template), or may I have problems
>with my proxy or somethig? Any ideas?

Due to several factors weekly images have been rebuilt numerous times this
week. Caching and propagation delays can cause the .jigdo and .template to
be out of sync. Try again with freshly-downloaded files.  --Don