Re: Possible error with unofficial AMD64 DVD's

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:53:31 -0600, <modifier314@comcast.net> wrote:

>I've been trying to download the AMD64 DVD's for Debian, but I'm getting the
>error "Requested download is not authorized for use with this tracker." I'm
>using Azureus under Windows XP. I'm behind a university firewall, which
>might be related to the problem, but I was able to download the i386 DVD's
>without any problems.

This error seems to result from a temporary mismatch between the .torrent
files shown on the website and the ones in use by the tracker. Try again
with freshly-downloaded files after an hour. Due to several factors weekly
images have been rebuilt numerous times this week, and the older RC1
images are not well seeded. Check the announcement on
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/ for updates.  --Don

--
Cry 'Yvahk' and let slip the GNUs of war!
  --Don 391925f6