Re: Weekly D-I snapshot hanging

On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 01:49:54AM -0600, Don Wright wrote:
>Looks like the weekly build got hung up during the mips images.
>c.d.o/cdimage/weekly-builds has shown mips.tmp for over 24 hours, with
>others like multi-arch still dated last week.

Yup, the build machine suffered a disk failure in the middle of the
run. Today's dailies seem to have run OK after the rebuild, so I'm
about to kick off the weekly again by hand.

>For what it's worth, I can report continuing demand for bittorrent
>downloads of the i386 and amd64 DVDs of Etch RC1.  --Don

Hmmm, OK.

  Armed with "Valor": "Centurion" represents quality of Discipline,
  Honor, Integrity and Loyalty. Now you don't have to be a Caesar to
  concord the digital world while feeling safe and proud.