Re: Anfrage wegen älteren Versionen

Hi Frank,

this is an English-language mailing list, so I'll answer in English.

On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 11:54:02AM +0100, Frank Niggemann wrote:
> Wie komme ich an alte Debianversionen als CD-Image und darf ich diese
> auch auf meinem Server freigeben ???

Some CD images of old versions are available from
<http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/>. I've found ISO images for
3.0r6 in <http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/images/3.0_r6/i386/>.
You can try whether the .jigdo files in
<http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/jigdo/> still work, but they are
also for 3.0.

It is no problem to host Debian CD images on your own server, as long as
you comply with the licenses of the software. Above all, for full
compliance with the GPL you will need to host the _source_ images in
addition to the i386 images.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key: 888354F7
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  08A9 7B7D 3D13 3EF2 3D25  D157 79E6 F6DC 8883 54F7
  ¯ '` ¯