Re: i386 KDE and XFCE CD images

On Saturday 03 February 2007 07:20, Don Wright wrote:
> Below is extracted from a session capture of building the i386 KDE CD
> using the most recent .jigdo and .template from cdimage.debian.org. It
> was produced by building the three DVD images and then mounting them by
> loopback under /mnt. Then jigdo was run with --scan /mnt against the
> KDE-CD jigdo and template. The first line shows the number of files
> found on the three DVDs, the rest are the packages that needed to be
> downloaded. A similar number of missing files were noted when building
> the XFCE CD.

All packages you list are installer components, not regular packages. This
is due to the fact that - for technical reasons - KDE/XFCE CD's currently
use installer components (udebs) from unstable instead of from testing.
This difference between images will disappear after D-I RC2 is released.

Cheers,
FJP