Student Enrollment #00'A??W80

                                                                                                                                          January 30, 2007

Sorry to drop in on you, but you were referred to us by a friend / working associate. As of January 2007 our University has started a work experience degree program. We can offer you 3 of the following choices: - Associate Degree - Bachelor\'s Degree - Master\'s Degree Our work experience / life experience degrees are the same degrees we give our full time students, but we base them upon your past knowledge and therefore require no studying. Due to back logs we will need 1-2 weeks to verify your information and send your degree with transcripts in the mail. Our Education office has someone available 24 hours a day, 7 Days a week. If you are interested call us at:
1 (3 1 0)  2 8 1 - 6 2 4 8

Looking fwd to hearing from you

Cheers,

Hector Acosta