Jigdo problem with updated file versions

Greetings.

I am having a huge problem caused by the fact that the latest jigdo files I can find for AMD64 sarge CD 1 requires older versions of several (43) files than what are available on all mirrors I have tried. It seems that debian-31r3-amd64-binary-1.jigdo  debian-31r3-amd64-binary-1.template  was created on 3-sep-2006 and those 43 files were updated since then.

Is it possible to get a (working) updated jigdo file ?

Thanks