Re: Official live CDs with the Etch release?

Alle 07:11, mercoledì 29 novembre 2006, Jason D. Clinton ha scritto:
> > So, what needs doing? We have a build system already for doing the
> > normal CDs and DVDs. I can set up daily/weekly live builds on there
> > too, but some guidance would be much appreciated...

> Beside what Daniel mentioned, the only outstanding major change is
> enabling X.org auto-configuration by default. Right now, vesa is used by
> default.

Not true, it WAS "vesa" before xorg 7.1 since the reconfigure was little buggy
and we were forced to put vesa in it, now that reconfigure of xorg works
great it is not needed anymore (and live-package already don't do that); if
you like you could also boot with "xdebconf" as kernel param to use the,
should be installed in the rootfs, xdebconfigurator.

--
ESC:wq