Re: Etch Cover Art

Richard Atterer wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 22, 2006 at 02:46:00PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > is there artwork available that can/should be used for Etch CDs and DVDs?
> > Something more official than nothing and which the Debian project
> > promotes in order to keep Etch disks recognisable?
>
> There is nothing official, we only have the user-contributed stuff at
> <http://www.debian.org/CD/artwork/>
>
> However, the first two entries in the list use very generic, simple
> layouts, IMHO they're well suited for this. The exact text can be edited,
> you can easily adapt them for etch.

Hmm, it's not distinguishable from a lenny cover but if that's so, so
be it.

Could you pin the version to 4.0, remove hurd-i386 from the architecture
list, remove the date and make it the "official" CD/DVD artwork?

Regards,

	Joey

--
Of course, I didn't mean that, which is why I didn't say it.
What I meant to say, I said.              -- Thomas Bushnell