IMPORTANT: Significant changes to CD/DVD build setup

As of late last night, there's a couple of things that have changed:

 1) The machine doing daily builds is now farbror rather than
    bla. That won't mean much to most people, as the output will still
    appear in the same place at cdimage.debian.org. However, farbror
    is a faster machine than bla and is situated much closer to
    cdimage. This means that the build process should be much faster
    (yay!) I haven't (yet) moved the weekly builds across to run on
    farbror, but I expect to do that in the next couple of days,
    before the next scheduled build on Monday. This will *really* help
    in terms of build performance.

 2) dinstall and the mirror pulse are now happening twice daily, which
    means we will get two daily build runs. *Right* now the second
    daily build will automatically overwrite the first each day, but
    I'm going to change the scripts on farbror and bla to keep both,
    as <date>-1 and <date>-2. The arch-latest links will still be kept
    up-to-date to keep external links pointing at the latest build.

Any comments, please let me know...

You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me