Re: Etch Cover Art

On Wed, Nov 22, 2006 at 02:46:00PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> is there artwork available that can/should be used for Etch CDs and DVDs?
> Something more official than nothing and which the Debian project
> promotes in order to keep Etch disks recognisable?

There is nothing official, we only have the user-contributed stuff at
<http://www.debian.org/CD/artwork/>

However, the first two entries in the list use very generic, simple
layouts, IMHO they're well suited for this. The exact text can be edited,
you can easily adapt them for etch.

HTH,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key: 888354F7
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  08A9 7B7D 3D13 3EF2 3D25  D157 79E6 F6DC 8883 54F7
  ¯ '` ¯