Re: Jigdo Etch DVD 1 for Nov 20 for i386

On Mon, Nov 20, 2006 at 10:04:53PM +1300, pmilne wrote:
>Got message in jigdo-lite saying template checksum (as recorded in
>.jigdo) is incorrect.  Also template file was shown as 18M whereas
>actual download was about 31M.
>
>Is it possible that an incorrect file has been uploaded?

If you've just got this error today, you may well have just downloaded
files as the jigdo files were being replaced and therefore managed to
get an inconsistent set. Try again now and see if it works...

"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could
 ignore our recommendations and tell us how to do our jobs."  -- Mike Andrews